Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Well I let a week go by...

With out blogging...But not for lack of trying...I was just busier than normal. And my computer crashed (lovin the new one). Even though I failed to blog, I had an amazing work week. Saturday I shot 5 different families in Avila at the Barn. It was supposed to be 6 but my dear friend Jerissa went into labor that morning so she HAD to cancel...I told her to get her tush down there anyway that baby would wait...She didn't but he did...he arrived at just after 12:00am Halloween morning. Then it was almost 4 families as another group got a flat on the way and was momentarily delayed on the side of the rode. It turned out to be a great day. My two little ones had the time of their lives wallowing in the abundance of fresh mud provided by the torrential down pour the evening before, my two most returning clients were super well behaved (not sure how that happened-you did good Faith!), and I got to see some old and new friends.

Here are just a few shots from the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment