Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday!


In my journey to become a better blogger I have been reading LOTS O BLOGS! I came across this idea at Elle's Studio (if your crafty you'll love it!) and thought it would be a fun weekly addition...

I have lots to be thankful for today.

1. I am thankful for FACEBOOK!!! yes its true... WHY? because it has the ability to bring together people who have lost touch over the years. Like my cousin Lane and I. Last time I saw her was when we were 11. I was moving cross country from California to Virginia with my father in his beat up '49 Chevy pickup...in AUGUST...with no ac...and I had a really bad blistered sunburn on my back. It was not a fun trip. When we got to Arkansas I met lots of family I had never met, and I got to see lane who had moved with her family from California to Arkansas a few years earlier.  We went to the Demolition Derby that night. Vowed to keep in touch, and that was that...18 years later (I shutter to think of how long that really is!) I get a friend request from her on FB! May we always keep in touch!!!!!!!!!

2. While Michael and I dream of owning our own home someday, we are thankful for an amazing land lord! SHE IS AWESOME! We have been doing some work on the yard and she was so thrilled she told us to take $100 off next months rent! AND she has asked me to do 2 possibly 3 photo shoots for her between now and Christmas...AND she is putting in wood floors down stairs...AND she hasn't raised our rent in going on 3 years...AND I think she is awesome... did I already mention that!

3.I am thankful that my hubby has a job even if he is currently on night shift...I shouldn't complain because any job in the economy is a blessing.
 
4. I am thankful for all my friends and family who believe in me and my abilities even when I doubt myself. They hold me up and push me forward to greatness.. LOVE YOU ALL



Happy Thankful Thursday everyone...Please share what you are thankful for today

1 comment: