Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More from Matt and Callie

I am embarking on some new adventures!!!! I will be shooting a cowgirl calendar next month, then in November I will be speaking to a group of moms in Carmel all about how to take better photos of your children, and doing a series of mini shoots there. I also will be announce dates and places for Holiday mini shoots here on the central coast. But in the mean time...I wanted to share with you some fun I am having editing Matt and Callie 's wedding series.  To start here are 5 versions of the same image... I am kinda in love with all of them!
Each image has a different feel...some changed are very slight and others dramatic. When you capture a great moment there are unlimited creative way to display the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment